Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

no caffeine

I went to see doctor regarding my ache eye. So today, I canceled the lecturer and the test that I promised postpone next week. Hope that they will do the test with flying colours.

At first, I planned to go after lunch hour because UPM medical center not open during lunch hour. But, there was raining outside.




So, I waited until the rain stopped.




ok, lets go to pk (i used to call UPM medical center, pk).




snapping pic in the bus.. hehe..




welcome to pk




After registered at the registration counter, I have to wait at room #4. Wanna snap picture while waiting but there was one aunty kept staring at me. Why 'mak cik'? Am I too cute? ;p hehehe


ok time to see doctor...

Doctor S: apa masalah? (what is your problems?)

Me: Saya dah datang berminggu2 tapi sakit x baik2 doktor. Mula dengan saya kena rhinitis bulan puasa lepas. ( I've come for weeks but still not recover yet, doctor. Start with I got rhinitis during past fasting month.)

Doctor S: Bahagian mana sakit? (Which part ache?)

Me: Bla Bla Bla ( **too long to story)

Doctor S: Bla Bla Bla (** too long to story)

The conclusion I have to say no to caffeine especially nescafe, cheese and chocolate. She said that I have neuritis ***** ( I don't heard the second word). She said that may be I get inflammation of a nerve inside. And may be also because I am cervical rib patient. My nerve isn't as normal as others. (hard to explain) .

Doctor S gave me nerve pain and migraine medication. She said to me to come again if there is no improvement within 2 weeks. Thank you doctor!

Waiting for medication at pharmacy. After several minutes, my number called. I really shocked because they gave a month stock of nerve pain medication.

I really like to go pk instead of other hospital because the services are efficient and we won't wait for hours here. Everything is online ok. Give them applause. (Clap, Clap, Clap)


here the medication... everything is yellow this time.


2 ulasan:

dd dudu berkata...

auchh sbb aku kasi ko minum nescafe, kasik ko cheesy wedges.. auch auch

hehe, lepas ni xleh mkn mende2 tuh dah taww ;)

lina berkata...

aku lupe aku mkn bende2 tuh..

dr tanye aku mkn + minum x bende2 tuh. aku ckp x..

aku mkn + minum rupenye