Sabtu, 18 Oktober 2008

marathon movies and i am still awake at 2 a.m

hello fellas,


What I am doing at these hours? Why I am not sleeping? hehe.. I watched 2 movies just now : 'Don't mess with the Zohan' and ' National Treasure 2'. hurm.. out of 2, National Treasure really caught my attention. I love this movie much much more than 'Zohan'.


Actually I'm not planning to watch those 2 movies but after I waked up from my 'passed out' sleep, I hanged out at my neighbour's room(i'm staying at hostel). She offered me to watch okay! ;p Lately I'm too busy and don't have time to watch movies. Even the television 'watched' me instead of I watched it. hurm... I hate to be like this. No enough time to socialize. huhu..


I said that I have a 'passed out' sleep rite? After having lunch, my eye ached again. Then, come the headache. Terriblely headache. OMG! I forgot to take pain killer at early of the morning. huhu.. so immediately I took the pain killer and then I slept. Seriously like I was 'passed out'. Next morning, I have to be aware to take medicine at the right time to prevent this will be happen again. But... there is 1 tablet left... owh!!!!!


the pain killers




p/s: Tomorrow, I have planned to 'raya' with dd dudu , ewoss , mr 'Karim' and others. I'll stay at dd dudu's place tomorrow nite.

XOXO
lina

2 ulasan:

dd dudu berkata...

heii "khairi" laa :o puk puk dah jadik lidah omputih cam shai eh puk puk

lina, aku nyampah cite zohan tuh huhu tgk kat wyg, rase nak baling botol jek time tu pu~

lina berkata...

hehe...sbb lidah ke? karim bukan lebih kemelayuan...puk puk