Khamis, 23 Oktober 2008

neurontin?

Readers dearie,

I drownziness lately. After visiting doctor on tuesday, (I storied to you already in my post "no cafeine" ) I took the medication that she prescribed for me.

Neurontin/Gabapentin 300mg
Dose: 1 tab 2 times daily after meal

Cafergot
Dose: 1 tab when needed after meal

After the drownziness day, I suspected that this was because of neurontin. What is neurontin?
Ok, yesterday i searched about this medicine. And here what can i shared with you....
  1. Neurontin can be taken with or without food.
  2. Neurontin can cause you to have unusual results with certain medical tests. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using Neurontin.
  3. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; fever; swollen glands; painful sores in or around your eyes or mouth; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
  4. Call your doctor at once if you have any new or worsening symptoms such as: mood or behavior changes, depression, anxiety, or if you feel agitated, hostile, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself. (so serious eh?)
Then, while browsing for this medicine info, I know already what is the sick that Doctor S told me last time. It's Trigeminal Neuralgia not exactly what i've told you before.

Tiada ulasan: