Isnin, 20 Oktober 2008

RM 89 ok, not RM8.90

Today, I followed dd's family went to dd's aunt at ulu bendul.

snapping pic with dd dudu


After 'raya'ing we went back to kl and went to clothes hunting with dd and her mom at Carefour Wangsa Maju. I love this place ok.. lots of dresses, inners, tudung, shoes and etc. Really like 'fashion heaven' for me. huhu.. a 'tudung' really caught my attention. The colours is also have the colours of me ( hehe.. who's really be closed to me will understands what I mean).

here the conversation me and the booth assistant

me: berape harga tudung ni? ( How much is the price of this tudung ?)
booth assistant: 89
me: berape? (how much?)
booth assistant: 89
me: berape? (how much?)
booth assistant: 89

huhu.. why I kept repeating asking the price hah?

erm.. I was too surprised with the price of that 'tudung'....too expensive ok. I asked why the price too expensive. The booth assistant said it was like 1st grade tudung bawal also. but, I'm unsatisfied with the reason. It is too expensive ok.. or may be I'm wrong.

clothes hunting..feel like in project runaway


RM89 ok not RM8.90


I also found the inner that I love to wear. Will buy next time. Lots of colours. Actually there are lots of inners at the market but I only wanna buy this one only. The quality is really good. May be because of its material.

2 ulasan:

dd dudu berkata...

heheh xpe2 nanti aku bawak g carefour ctu lagi eh ;)

camtu ghupenyee fizikal aku dari belakang

pu~

lina berkata...

a'ah.. gitu la ghupenye kamu dari belakang..

bw la aku agi g sane.....