Khamis, 16 Oktober 2008

try nuffnang

I always heard about those things that placing ads on blogs and making money. What is that eh? so today, I try to put nuffnang on my sidebar after get from tutorial from a blog that I stalked just now. Suddenly get the tutorial so I just give a shot. thanks to the blogger (C33RMOON) for giving the useful tips how to place an earning advertising community. Next time, I'll try others. Wanna see the results first.


Actually friends, fyi I already apply for Google Adsense at the beginning of being blogger. But, they said that I have problem with using not supported language. (huhu... cry out loud) At that time, I 'm using English + Malay. Moreover, may be I have been rejected because I am novice at that time.

p/s:if you all wanna know that's the reason i'm using English to blog besides of enhancing my English.

Tiada ulasan: