Khamis, 20 Mac 2008

new beading book


the box



inside the box



the beading book



inside the book


hi frenz..

Lately I kept busying with meeting 'someone' so I didn't have enough time to jot any new post. But now, here I come. I wanna share my new beading book that I bought during my outing to KL. I didn't expect to find the book at the accessories shop, however just my luck. The book costs RM18.00 and written in Chinese. huhu.. Am I good enough in Chinese language? May be I need my sister's help to understand the book. She is good in Chinese language because my parent sent her to Chinese school. Fyi, I also bought a new tool box for the crystal coz the old one can't place all the crystal together in one place. The box has 4 layer and one of the layer I can put my tool for beading the crystal.Ok, that all I wanna say today. Adios Amigos!

Tiada ulasan: