Khamis, 13 Mac 2008

a day in KL

the pamplet of Arica


inside the pamplet..wow! fabulous bags


my new pink Coloris's sling bag


close up


dear frenz,

Yesterday I went out to KL with pda n her mum. We went to chowkit, sogo, jln Tunku Abdul Rahman(TAR) n semua house. In sogo, pda and her mum bought perfumes for the 'hantaran'. Have you smell the scent of new Cristian Dior's new perfume, Dior Addict Shine? The scent is fresh n great. However, I wasn't buying that perfume, I just bought a 70% discount of pink Coloris's sling bag. During the shopping time at jln TAR, we walk through one shop that sell handmade bag. The brand name for the handmade bag is Arica. The bags are beautiful and colourful. I love them but they are not practical enough for this moment.May be when I work, I'll get one.I attach along the pamplet that i got from that shop for your eyes. On the way back, i dropped by at giftzone to buy stock for my diy accessories.

Tiada ulasan: