Khamis, 6 Mac 2008

my fav magz...



hi fella,

yesterday, i went to midvalley to meet one of my customer that interested in my diy accessories collection. we meet at the food court near to midvalley exhibition hall. glad to meet her and hope that we can meet again on other day to deal about accessories. Besides meeting rani (the customer), i went to eat some delicious meal at sweet chat located at south wing. great meal and the price is still affordable. There are some apparel shops near to sweet chat and with discount promotion. I was feel like buying some dress but the size wasn't available for me (poor me). On the way back, i bought my favourite maganize, dara.com. This magz is suitable for the young lady to look the latest fashion available for the person that wear 'tudung'. I also bought a book for wearing 'tudung' with 88 different styles.

Tiada ulasan: