Khamis, 14 Ogos 2008

a journey to garden midvalley

hello readers of my blog,

This morning at 10, I went to midvalley with pda to return maxis broadband's phone. I have an experience of using new ticketing machine at ktm komuter.The machine use a wide touch screen technology and really user friendly. After that, at garden, when seeking for the maxis center, I look around and try to find the directory. Then, we found a high tech directory with wide touch screen also. Haha why these days people like to use touch screen eh? Kiosks, directories or machine that using touch screen are user friendly but somehow they also have the disadvatage. The disadvatages of using touch screen that I experience before when their touch screen wasn't sensitive enough to get what we have touched. For example, the cheque deposit machine that I used at one of the bank located in UPM. I have to touch harder to key in the numbers. Besides that, I key in the other number but other number is displayed.

one of the user use the new ticketing machine

Tiada ulasan: