Isnin, 21 Julai 2008

emergency at hkl

last night, i've been warded for several hours at emergency hkl.. huhu i cramped all over the body and thankful that i've a very caring and helpful bf that waited for me until i've done with all the treatments. huhu again because they(the M.A) tried to find my 'arteries' many2 time to take some blood to see my O2 whether it is enough or not. my two hands still ache until now.i've also been dripped two bottles of sodium chloride. the doctor told me that i've not enough salt in my body. she asked me to take more salt. haha so funny because we always told to take less salt rite? ok i need some rest and wanna find some salty food for lunch.

2 ulasan:

dd dudu berkata...

laaa xcukup garam yeee.. kene duku ngn aku ni, sbb aku suke masak masin2 hehhehee

lina berkata...

tuh la.. aku terbalik kes. pelik tapi benar